Have Skilled Negotiators Sell Your Home
A skilled negotiator can achieve results far beyond what we can achieve without negotiation experience. That’s why when it comes to something as important as selling your property, you need to use an expert negotiator.
Mike Van Wagoner has 25 years as a licensed real estate agent, 21 years as a registered auctioneer and proudly holds MREINZ and AREINZ status. He consistently achieves the best results for his home owners when selling their properties. Unafraid of asking the tough questions and sensitive when broaching delicate ones, Mike will get the results you want.
Phone 021 567 577 now for more information or complete the contact form to your right.
Why We Should Negotiate Your Property Sale
A skilled and experienced negotiator knows just what to say to achieve the best outcome possible for everyone. That’s why we are the best choice to help you sell your home.
- We offer you the same protection and service as other real estate agents during the sale process
- We instantly develop rapport with everyone involved in the negotiation process
- We really care about our home owners
We get results.
Our Negotiation Process
Once you have contacted us about selling your home as a General Listing, we will help guide you through what you need to do in regard to listing your home on property selling websites and organising viewings through appointments or open homes.
After you have shown potential buyers through your home and collect their contact details, you simply pass their details onto us and we do all the rest!
- Contact visitors to your home shortly after they have seen it
- Provide you with a written report by each Wednesday following your open home with details about the times and dates we contacted them, along with any comments they made about your home
- Identify the interested parties and work with them to make an offer for your home
- Complete the Sale and Purchase Agreement for the buyer and send it to them to sign
- Receive the offer back from the buyer and work with you to achieve the price and conditions you want on the Sale and Purchase Agreement to sell your home
- Pass on the completed Sale and Purchase Agreement to your solicitor to finalise the sale
- It really is that simple to sell your home privately through general listing. We look forward to hearing from you today and sharing with you how you too can sell your Auckland home without a traditional commission fee, but with all the legal protection of using a registered and licensed real estate agent.
Phone 021 567 577 now for more information or complete the contact form on the top right.